10. Thank goodness someone finally noticed! I don't have a clue what I'm doing with these little lunatics.
9. I know you are, but what am I?
8. Really? You think I'm setting the wrong priorities for my kids? You should see what I let them do when no one is around!
7. Let's do this - I'll meet you in 15 years and we'll see who had the better approach. Sound good?
6. Your mama...
5. You're right. Tell me - how EXACTLY do you suggest I raise my children? Hold on - let me get some paper so I can take copious notes
4. Let's agree to disagree...and by that I mean you're an asshole
3. I'm trying reverse psychology. My goal is to set ALL of the wrong examples and priorities so they will do the exact opposite.
2. Thanks for noticing! I have a deal with multiple psychologists in the area, and they are going to give me a kick back on my kid's future therapy bills...
1. We're all just doing our best to help our kids become the best version of themselves possible. You do it your way, and I'll do it mine. Deal?